africa (east & central) dining etiquette
The center the region is the Congo. Surrounding the Congo are cultures that are a mix of north and south: Cameroon, Gabon, and the Central African Republic.
The east is made up of Kenya and Tanzania, as well as Uganda, Rwanda, and Burundi.
These links will take you to pages with dining etiquette information for the region. Where a particular country's dining etiquette dominates a region, those dining etiquette rules are incorporated by reference with a link to the page with the dominate dining etiquette.
- Cameroonian Dining Etiquette
- Central Afrcian Republic Dining Etiquette
- Congolese Dining Etiquette
- Gabonese Dining Etiquette
- Kenyan Dining Etiquette
- Tanzanian Dining Etiquette